2. What are cookies?
2.1 Cookies are small text files that are stored by a computer when a web site is visited. For example, the cookie remembers what you have entered on the website for a future visit, so the website contents can be adjusted according to the user in question, and it isn't necessary for personal data to be filled in again.
3. How are cookies used by OnesModa?
3.1 OnesModa is committed to continuously improve the website to make it as easy as possible for you as a user to shop with us, and to meet all your needs and interests. For instance, OnesModa will ensure, when you add something to your shopping cart and you want to continue browsing, that the product will actually remain in your shopping basket. Besides, you wouldn't want to log in every time you start viewing a new page. Cookies allow OnesModa to provide the user with these comforts.
3.2 Cookies are also used for marketing purposes, so we can provide you with the most relevant content, and you're not bothered with content that you're not interest in, but also to meet our obligations concerning our customers' buying process.
4. Temporary and persistent cookies
4.1 OnesModa differentiates between temporary and persistent cookies. Persistent cookies are used for the automatic loading of individual settings so that this doesn't have to be filled in each time the visitor visits the website, and to use marketing that is as relevant as possible.
4.2 Temporary cookies are used to collect statistics on the use of the website. These are present as long as the user browses the website. Google Analytics is used to understand the use of our website, and which parts our visitors find interesting. Thus, they look at the number of visitors, pages viewed, what people search for, and which browser is used to visit the website, among other things. To facilitate the above, a cookie is placed to allow Google Analytics to actually measure this.
4.3 All this collected information is used to acquire certain insights regarding the frequency of web page visits, and on which part of the webshop the most time is spent etc. This allows OnesModa to make adjustments where necessary, like the design of the website, the menu and what type of content is published. It is worth knowing that all these statistics cannot be linked to natural persons.
5. Types of cookies
5.1 OnesModa uses different types of cookies. More specifically, the following are used:
- Functional cookies: these cookies are used to ensure the webshop works the best way possible.
- Analytical cookies: OnesModa measures and analyses the use of the webshop to see where it still needs to be improved. The software of a third party, Google Analytics, is used to actually measure and analyse this. This is however set up so that your privacy will be guaranteed. For instance, we make sure your IP address is shielded.
- Preference cookies: to avoid having to enter the same information again and again, OnesModa remembers your login preferences.
- Social media cookies: these are cookies to share webshop content on social media such as Facebook, Instagram and 21buttons.
- Advertising cookies: OnesModa and other parties track your behaviour on both our own website, and those of third parties. This is to ensure that both OnesModa and third-parties can show you content that matches your interests. OnesModa uses Google AdWords.
5.2 It is possible that cookies are being placed by third parties without OnesModa’s knowledge. If you encounter this, please contact OnesModa on email@example.com.
6.2 For the use of social media cookies, please refer to the privacy and cookie statement by the relevant social media, such as Facebook, Instagram and 21buttons.
6.3 We need your permission for the use of advertising cookies.
7. Deleting cookies
7.3 You as a user can manage the cookies you accept on your computer, via the browser you are using. You can also specify that you would like to be informed each time a cookie is presented, and the browser can offer to remove the cookies (possibly) already saved on your computer. You need to first figure out which browser you are using, because the procedures for the removal of one or several cookies varies by web browser.
7.4 Underneath, you can find out how you as a user can remove the cookies on your computer, tablet or smart phone per browser: